Thursday, December 2, 2010

Will that be a chicken shawarma? with artwork? to go?

Due to popular demand, the best Shawarma place in Guelph will now have a limited selection of my photo works available for sale, by special order only.
It started out with my offer to decorate the walls of the restaurant with pictures depicting Guelph, particularly downtown Guelph. Mani and Bal, the proprietors are down-to-earth folks who offer the best shawarma I have ever tasted this side of Beirut, at a very reasonable price and with a smile! They were kind enough to say YES to my offer!
Comments on my photos have been unanimously favourable, and inquiries have come in as to their availability for sale. Starting on Monday, December 6th, a portfolio will be available...just ask either Mani or Bal for it. Prints up to 13x19 may be ordered and the prints will be ready in 3 days,  unframed.
The prints will be very, very, reasonably-priced. It is my philosophy that artworks should be viewed (and/or owned) by as wide a circle of  people as possible. Life is short...enjoy the view while we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS