Monday, April 18, 2011

Thoughts on shooting video in the rain


Much to my disappointment, a much anticipated outing with my meet-up group to "shoot-on film" was postponed due to inclement weather. I was looking forward to shooting 120 film on a friend's 1925 Kodak Autographic 2A.
The weather channel had called for a 95% chance of rain on Saturday, April 16th. Sure enough, it was raining all day, with the temperature hovering around 1-3 degrees Celsius. I decided to shoot outdoors, either on the streets of old Guelph or in the natural outdoors, of which Guelph has plenty of. I decided on the Guelph Arboretum, a gem of a place, a spot for meditation, great for running, and as good a place for a vacation in the city.
For camera details, check out the YouTube link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS