Friday, February 24, 2012

10 Things You Should Never Say To A Photographer

- Your camera really takes nice pictures!
- Can't you just Photoshop that?
- I wanted to invite you to (birthday party, wedding, or other important event).
You should bring your camera!
- Why is the background all blurry like that?
- Can you make it black & white but leave our eyes in colour?
- Geez! You charge that much?!?
We only have to pay $19.99 for our sitting fee at Sears!
- I'l just print them at Wal-Mart.
- Gosh your job must be so easy! You just click a button all day!
- What's the discount if I edit the pictures myself?
There's a great program called Picnik.
- Can you take your watermark off the photos you posted to Facebook?
My mom wants to print them.
(many thanks to http://lauraflemingphotography.com/)

3 comments:

  1. What about....My! That is a long lens... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, no :-( but a variant on #2 goes like this:
    "can you make me look younger/thinner/etc?"
    - very common request: half in jest, half serious
    but it's all good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is jokes, people take you for granted. even your own children... but at least we will visit you in the old age home

    ReplyDelete

POPULAR POSTS